- Belt driven turntable with 2-step pulley
- Stand-alone motor base
- 33/45 rpm with manual speed change
- MDF platter with felt mat & record clamp 9” aluminium tonearm
- Audiophile grade tonearm cable Connect it E included
- With or without pre-mounted Ortofon 2M Red cartridge Available in four different transparent acrylic finishes: blue, green, orange, transparent acrylic
Limited edition audiophile turntable with acrylic chassis and class-leading sound!
2Xperience Primary Acryl is an ultra-stylish record player that uses advanced technology for great sound. A quiet running AC motor with a two-step pulley drives the platter‘s outside edge via a belt. The resonance- optimised MDF platter with screwdown record clamp runs on a low-tolerance stainless-steel axle with Teflon bearing plate in a sintered bronze bearing housing. The transparent acrylic plinth stands on three height- adjustable TPE-damped aluminium cones. An externalpowersupplyavoidspotentialelectro-mechanical interference. The sophisticated 9“ tonearm uses an one-piece aluminium headshell & armtube and an inverted bearing design with four hardened ABEC7 spec ballraces. The solid armbase permits accurate height
adjustment of armtube and VTA (vertical tracing angle) if needed. The internal wiring consists of flexible high-purity copper from the headshell right through to the gold-plated phono sockets. Optional it is available with pre-mounted high-quality moving magnet cartridge Ortofon 2M Red.