- Unmistakable artwork
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Chassis made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with strainless steel spindle • 8,6” aluminium tonearm
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
Paint it black!
This wonderful collaboration between Pro-Ject Audio Systems and the longest active band in the world, The Rolling Stones, has brought this one of a kind turntable to live. The Rolling Stones Recordplayer has the distinctive Rolling Stones logo on it, making it unquestionable as a true collector‘s item for any fan of the group!
The supplied cartridge is premounted and comes from our trusted and respected partner Ortofon. The OM10 is a guarantor for audiophile playback and sound. This beautiful turntable is available in high gloss black as well as high gloss white and is a limited edition!