- Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm speed change, which acts as “Speed Box” with ultimate speed stability
- Precision balanced sandwich-platter with vinyl mat
- Record clamp tightens record to the platter
- MDF chassis
- Audiophile grade 9” EVO carbon tonearm
- Inverted tonearm bearings (ABEC 7 quality)
- Available with or without 2M Silver phono cartridge
- 2M Silver cartridge with silver voice coils is pre-mounted
- 3 matt finishes (eucalyptus, palisander, walnut) and 3 high-gloss finishes (HG black piano, HG mahogany, HG olive)
Outstanding performance from a compact and luxurious turntable configuration
2Xperience SB DC is based on the 2Xperience belt-drive concept which incorporates over 20 years of turntable design experience. The addition of precision motor control with the electronic speed changing and a highend 9cc Evolution carbon fiber tonearm means playback quality is vastly improved. The heavy chassis is made from MDF using a non-resonant construction technique. The turntable platter is built with heavy, non-resonant materials in a precisely balanced sandwich configuration. A vinyl layer acts as the perfect turntable mat. A screwable and light-weight record clamp eliminates unwanted record vibration and rumbling of the main platter bearing. The audio performance of the final product benefits from the resonance-free platter, avoiding the ringing effect of common metal and glass platters.
The 2Xperience SB DC is not only equipped with a high-end tonearm but comes with a pre-fitted Ortofon 2M Silver magnetic cartridge that makes use of silver voice coils. An acrylic dust cover is also included. Whi- le audio electronics are often hidden and controlled by phone or tablet apps, the analog record player again is put in the scene as the center of a HiFi system and proudly presented like high-quality speakers. The new satin real wood turntable surfaces seamlessly fit the latest furniture trends (eucalyptus, walnut, palisander), additionally, three classic high-gloss finishes (black lacquer, mahogany, olive) are available.