- Central mass point optimizes vibrancy behavior
- Ultra-precision DC-driven AC generator motor power
- Inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball
- Platter made from MDF using a vinyl layer as a mat
- 10” S-shaped tonearm made from carbon, aluminum, resin utilizing special heat and pressure treatments • Magnetic anti-skating
- Counterweight with TPE damping
- Available with or without Ortofon 2M Silver cartridge • 3 high-gloss colors (black, red, white)
- Lid available as an option
Ingenious entry to the world of audiophile luxury
RPM 3 Carbon utilizes evolutionary enhancements to improve the performance of RPM series: A low resonance chassis holds an inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball for the further reduced rumble. An outboard 15V AC motor is smoothly driven using an ultra-precision AC generator with DC power supply for further enhanced speed stability.
A 10“ S-shaped tonearm tube is made from carbon fibre, aluminium and resin. Using a complex 3-step process with heat treatment and 100bar pressure, arm tube rigidity is strenghtened, internal damping is maximized and resonances are reduced to a minimum. This makes the tonearm also suitable for MC cartridges. Additional features are a magnetic antiskating mechanism and a TPE-damped counterweight. All ingredients add up to a miracle in sound for the price and ultra-stylish look!