Effectively prevents transmission of unwanted vibration in a cost-effective way!
Audio components can be sensitive to mechanical vibration, which limits their high fidelity performance. To keep vibration from your valuable equipment, Damp it feet are a perfect solution with maximum effect at the lowest possible price. Damp it offer similar characteristics as their superior big brother Absorb it, but without high-class aluminium casing. Designed to be placed underneath bookshelf speakers or the oiriginal feet of sensitive equipment like turntables, all disc players, tube amplifiers and other components. Damp it prevents transmission of vibration when positioned on vibrating surfaces like glass, metal or thin wood panels. When Damp it is used for both bookshelf speakers and turntable, you can play up to 30% louder without the risk of acoustical feedback. Surfaces typically are excited by speakers, subwoofers or simply by low fre-quency emission caused by road traffic and transformers. Speaker cabinets and almost all feet of audio devices, like turnta-bles, amplifiers, disc players are not designed to isolate sufficiently from frequency ranges, that really matter.
Damp it consists of hightech synthetic rubber material, that dampens a wide frequency range from infrasonic to 500 Hz and therefore prevents transmission of structure-born sound effectively. It works like an electronic subsonic filter, but without having their assets and drawbacks. Because of its intelligent and rugged design, it can be used for all bookshelf speakers and any sensitive equipment with 3 or 4 feet and even with high mass units up to 20 kg!
• Special absorber feet for effective decoupling
• Made from hightech TPE (thermoplastic elastomers)
• Prevents transmission of mechanical vibration
• Optimised to absorb frequencies from 20-500 Hz
• Especially for bookshelf speakers, Disc players, turntables, tube amplifiers and more
• Extremely cost-effective sound upgrade!
• Available single (bulk) or package containing 4 pieces
• Suitable weight: up to 5 kg net for each foot / up to 20 kg maximum using 4 feet
• Diameter: 42 mm
• Height: 12.7 mm